ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine has an exclusive on the best pike of year – a 41 lb 4 oz giant.
Get the full lowdown on new rod licences that have just been revealed.
Your top angling heroes from yesteryear are remembered by Angler’s Mail fans.
There are many exclusives in Angler’s Mail print magazine this week.
Here are just some of the highlights in this issue:
- River record barbel caught
- Otter petition – the latest on this hot topic
- Winter League Final – full coverage plus Lee Kerry’s personal insights.
- Huge grayling catch for John Bailey and pals
- Ollie Johnson’s Shortcuts to Big Perch
- Steve Collett delves into fly fishing
- Dave Coster’s wonder wagglers
- Secret Lives explains mysterious mullet
- Andy Browne best ways of attaching hook lengths
- Historic Moments looks at Kevin Maddocks
- Catch More – river chub
- Richard Howard’s New Gear selections
- Colin Davidson gets you set for spring carp success
- Jamie Londors’ carp result on a social
- Neville Fickling on Irish pike fishing
- Galleries of best coarse and carp catches
PLUS Where To Fish with genuine local experts you can trust.
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine costs only £1.99.
Get your copy from good UK shops and newsagents to get the full story and pictures. Don’t miss it.
It pays to subscribe NOW to one of the top deals online at magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail print magazine delivered to your door, anywhere in the world, at discounted rates from just 98p per week!