A NEW PIKE series starts in Angler’s Mail this week, with two of the finest predator anglers, Andy Black and Neville Fickling, offering their views and tactics throughout the season.
This week Andy Black reveals how to start the pike season with a bang, revealing his favourite tactics and locations to ensure you catch a few ‘snappers’.
You’ll find loads to enjoy this week with Angler’s Mail magazine, including:
- 20 lb 2 oz river record barbel
- Sussex Ouse barbel best
- Water company caused pollution
- Could 69 lb 10 oz carp be record?
- Your Great Catches
- England manager resigns
- Big Carp Gallery
- Darren Cox – full story behind his Feeder Masters Final
- Your Views – roach reaction
- Andy Black – early season pike tactics before the weather cools
- Steve Collett – lots of legwork leads to pike lure success
- Darren Starkey – mini marvels from the sunny Mediterranean
- Dave Coster – block-end basics
- Dr Ian Welch – seasonal diets
- Andy Browne – straight lead
- John Bailey – Dolly Carpers
- Colin Davidson – blowback rig
- Back in Time – classic news
- New Gear – Howard’s selections
- Catch More – carp on a waggler
- Where To Fish This Week
- Revisiting a true story from the recently departed AM correspondent Ron Cousins.
Don’t miss this issue of Angler’s Mail magazine. Lowest price, best content!