YOU won’t want to miss this issue! One of the world’s most unusual-looking fish brightens the cover of Angler’s Mail magazine this week.
Inside the magazine, Dr Ian Welch shines his spotlight on fish eyes and what they mean. You’ll learn loads that could help you in your own fishing.
A new mini series starts this week. Join Jack Perks on his amazing underwater world. He has filmed all living UK freshwater fish, and has a lot to share with you.
Also inside this week’s must-read magazine:
- The pike that eclipsed World No.1
- Specimen ace robbed by ‘scum’
- Erics Angling’s after-life revealed
- Scary fishing moments revealed
- Mail readers’ Great Mixed Catches
- Historic hat-trick for England match ace Des Shipp
- Sean Ashby and an English team win glory abroad
- Steve Collett tests out his theories on ‘first light, first bite’
- John Bailey’s essential flood fishing facts
- Kev Sanders, our guest ace, shares his advice for zander on a feeder
- Dave Coster’s 6 favourite floats and his tried-and-tested rig to copy
- England carp captain Jamie Londors session essentials
- Colin Davidson chod advice for carp anglers
- Andy Black on why rain stops play for pike
- Bill Rushmer’s special dyed baits
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Your Views – the best letters page in angling. And a crossword puzzle.
- All-time Epic Catches
PLUS more, including Where To Fish – No.1 hotspots guide, by genuine regional experts.
This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops now, priced £2.20. Don’t miss it.