ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine is back with a stunning front cover ‘pack of perch’ artwork, by brilliant artist David Cowdry.
Inside the magazine, Dr Ian Welch’s Secret Lives series looks into this popular winter species’ underwater habits.
And if you’re a carp fan, there’s a treat of a tips feature, where Dynamite ace Jake Lund shares some top winter tricks.
Also inside this must-read issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine:
- Thames barbel record is season’s biggest
- OAP recounts his near-death plunge
- Tragic angler funds raised
- Feeder match event ticket fiasco
- Jamie Londors’ great carp start to the year
- Lee Kerry on the ‘fairest match venue’
- Steve Collett shares the drama of finally catching
- Ray Walton’s perfect time for barbel fishing
- Andy Browne’s guide to the best swims
- Historic Moments focuses on a true legend of yesteryear
- Colin Davidson explains how to improve your carp reel
- Nev Fickling on how many pike rods to use
- John Bailey’s Top 10 floats
- Catch More fish in the final hour of the day
- New Gear, selected by Richard Howard
- The Informant, your best catches and views
PLUS Where To Fish … Angler’s Mail’s super big section is by regional experts you can trust. They seek out the best, and sometimes hardly known, places to fish.
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine costs only £1.99. Get your copy to get the full story and pictures. Don’t miss it.
Here’s the new year resolution that makes sense, and is easy to stick to. Subscribe NOW to one of the top January Sale deals online at magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail print magazine delivered to your door, at discounted rates from just 96p per week!