THE new Angler’s Mail magazine is your must-read this week to get up-to-date with the UK carp and coarse fishing scene.
Find out about hidden treasures in the country’s No.1 barbel river.
Read the full latest reactions to the big river Close Season decision.
Like carp? Read Colin Davidson’s tungsten tips for carp. Billy Flowers scores at a top day ticket carp venue. Neville Fickling looks at a different breed of carper. And Dr Ian Welch looks at carp and obesity.
Enjoy all these great AM columnists and big news…
- Steve Collett takes an alternative view of hooking youngsters
- John Bailey turns the spotlight on evergreen anglers
- Ace guest Dave Ball reveals how he targets carp on fly gear
- Bill Rushmer on how a fishing holiday started the road to recovery
- Andy Browne helps you catch on a feeder at range
- Dave Coster’s margin pole fishing tactics
- Mike Salisbury reveals his three essentials
- Calls for action over huge fish kill
- Evesham Festival – special report
- Sean Ashby’s big match festival insight
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Your Great Catches
PLUS Where To Fish – biggest & best guide, by Angler’s Mail magazine’s genuine regional experts. No other hotspots guide comes close!
This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops now, priced £2.20. Don’t miss it.
It makes sense to get Angler’s Mail (print or digital version) to you every week at a great price ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!
Subs deals mean you can get every AM magazine issue, delivered to you, from just £1.30 a week!