ANGLER’S MAIL magazine is out now in better newsagents and supermarkets… be sure to get your copy this week, for a brilliant mix of content.
We welcome experienced all-rounder Dave Tipping into Angler’s Mail this week as he starts a fascinating new mini series.
Attention carp fans: how carpy are you really? Read Colin Davidson’s AM column to find out!
Cover star Andy Black explains just what you need to widen your horizons and take to the water in a boat for coarse fish.
There are exclusive news, columns and features galore… if you read Angler’s Mail magazine this week:
- River murder – trial begins
- Anglers clear name over pollution
- Battle for ‘the fishery of the future’
- Dick Clegg speaks out on England
- Darren Cox’s hot icy instruction
- Views of grayling record holder
- Why John Bailey is on a shootout
- Guest Barrie Edwards’ lively river piking tips
- Steve Collett hits the buffer… but it’s a great read!
- Andy Little on why Britford is great! Plus his Close Season views.
- Carp aces Jamie & Billy’s PVA bag rig
- Dave Coster takes you into float science
- Dr Ian Welch loves tiger trout – find out why
- Andy Browne helps you to ‘buy’ bites
- New Gear selections with Richard Howard
- Mail readers’ Great Catches
PLUS… WIN – 5 Middy Arco-Tech rods are up for grabs via Angler’s Mail’s exclusive competition.
AND… Where To Fish – the awesome, insightful hotspots section… with Britain’s No.1 team of regional experts.
The print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20.
Get Angler’s Mail (print or digital version) to you every week at a great price ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!