ANGLER’S MAIL magazine’s New Season Issue is out now, loaded with inspiration for June 16th and beyond.
The Mail’s unbeatable Where To Fish team of regional experts have selected the top weirs for you… places where fish stack up over the weeks ahead. And they name other banker stretches for early-season success.
John Bailey gets you in the mood for the ‘Glorious 16th’… and shares his special big fish tips for the rivers.
Fantastic exclusive columnists and highlights from an epic week for big fish are inside this must-read issue.
Also inside this week’s must-read Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Shock ‘beast’ discovered at big fish venue
- Best-ever brace of rudd
- Double-figure tench galore!
- Huge mahseer for English specimen ace
- Steve Collett targets the unknown, in his own unique style
- Maurice Pledger recounts animal magic by the water
- Matt Sparkes’ delves into classic AM
- Andy Browne on how to target tench at carp lakes
- Colin Davidson looks at carp rig hair ‘regrowth’
- Carp star Billy Flowers reveals all about a holiday heaven
- Neville Fickling goes for big pike at Blagdon
- Dr Ian Welch on why we must be wary of Weil’s
- Dave Coster examines red baits and reveals a top rig
- Mike Salisbury’s latest work with urban kids
- Ollie Johnson gets on the corn at dawn
- Mail readers’ Great Catches
- Young ace stars in Fish’O’Mania – after huge record catch!
- Sean Ashby’s Irish insight
- Letters Special: quest for the best lines
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
For the best exclusive content, read Angler’s Mail magazine this week. This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20. Get your copy asap.
Get Angler’s Mail (print or digital version) to you every week at a great price ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!
Subs deals mean you can get every AM magazine issue, delivered to you, from just £1.30 a week!