ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine brings you a new series starting this week – Reading The Rivers.
River fishing expert Pete Reading (pictured on this week’s cover) starts this new series, revealing his secrets to successful catches.
Mail carp columnist Billy Flower has his finest ever session of 40s in the UK. Full story in the print mag!
Also inside this issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine:
- Steve Collett goes fishing with just three free boilies
- Dave Coster on the best catapult pouches to choose
- Darren Cox’s Golden Rod
- The road to match fishing’s Wembley
- Dr Ian Welch on can fish re-grow their scales?
- Andy Browne’s perfect punch
- Catch More roach on a brilliant float tactic
- John Bailey explains how fish live with otters
- Neville Fickling on the best-ever pike water
- Richard Howard’s New Gear selections
- Improve your hooking, with Colin Davidson
PLUS Historic Moments, Letters, The Informant and more.
AND Where To Fish – this week’s best guide to in-form waters, selected by Angler’s Mail’s exclusive team of regional experts.
This new AM print magazine is in good newsagents and supermarkets, priced just £1.99.
Get yourself a subscription to Angler’s Mail print magazine at a great price to ensure it’s delivered to your door every week – click HERE to subscribe and SAVE!