THE legend Andy Little is back! After several years out of the limelight, specimen angler Andy Little starts a new column this week in the home of angling, Angler’s Mail magazine.
There’s lots of exclusive content to read and enjoy inside this week’s AM magazine issue, including:
- Plummeting rod licence sales
- Bass are back
- Chub on burger paste
- Lee Kerry’s Feeder King triumph
- Neville Fickling on the big pike convention
- Steve Collett’s World lure preparation
- John Bailey’s latest cock-ups
- Dave Coster on best river floats
- Dr Ian Welch explains killer catfish
- Andy Browne talks natural tactics
- Catch More… carp on block-ends
- Colin Davidson’s margin carping
- England carp aces Billy & Jamie
- Richard Howard’s New Gear selections
Plus lots more, including Where To Fish – the biggest and best section, by local experts.
Don’t miss this issue of Angler’s Mail magazine. Lowest price (£1.99 for the print issue)…. best content! It’s in good supermarkets and newsagents now.
SUBSCRIBE TO ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE AT A LOW PRICE!
The best weekly print magazine, Angler’s Mail, will be delivered to you.
Just subscribe to one of the top Sale deals online at our official website for magazine subs >> magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail print magazine delivered to your door, anywhere in the world.
Discounted subs rates start from just 98p per week (print) – and just 79p per issue for the digital version!