THE new Angler’s Mail magazine is sure to improve your fishing photographs regardless of what you use to take your pix. Smartphone, digital compact or DSLR camera… we bring you great hints!
Read the special five-page article by one of the best lensmen in the business.
And there are loads of guest writers in this issue to boost your catches too!
Highlights only available in Angler’s Mail magazine include:
- Anglers furious with EA
- John Bailey quizzed by guards
- See the future of tackle shops
- All the latest great catches
- The Specialists embraces crucian month to help you
- Steve Collett explains how he caught a huge perch
- On The Bank targets catfish on stinky stuff!
- Where To Fish This Week by trusted local experts
- Carp Crew includes advice on catching when waters are busy
- New Gear worth spending your money on
- Lure Attacks embraces large jig heads and small shads
- Match News and Match Squad with Lee Kerry and Darren Cox
Plus you’ll learn loads with Angling Answers including – How To, Commercial Edges, Back to School and Secret Lives of fish!
Be sure to get this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine in good newsagents and supermarkets – and also via subscription HERE