ANGLER’S MAIL magazine is out now with a very special front cover, with superb seasonal advice inside.
Be sure to join Steve Collett on a magical mission, to forage for free baits and use them to catch quality river fish.
This autumnal scene is brilliantly depicted on the magazine cover by ace artist Maurice Pledger.
Also inside this week’s must read Angler’s Mail magazine:
- RIP Bob Church – special tribute
- Thieves assault fishery owners
- World Championships – full coverage
- Britain’s most rare carp caught
- Dr Ian Welch delves into fish intelligence
- Colin Davidson helps you perfect your night casting
- Neville Fickling explains his predator preparations
- AM fans’ weirdest fish catches
- John Bailey and pals net big bream revenge
- Bill Rushmer’s float-making therapy
- Ace guest, Daniel Brydon, gives big carp a pasting
- Andy Browne on how to perfect your pellets
- Dave Coster’s great groundbaits
- Mike Salisbury’s buzzer basics
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
PLUS Where To Fish – biggest & best guide, by Angler’s Mail magazine’s genuine regional experts. No other hotspots guide comes close!
This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops now, priced £2.20. Don’t miss it.
It makes sense to get Angler’s Mail (print or digital version) to you every week at a great price ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!
Subs deals mean you can get every AM magazine issue, delivered to you, from just £1.30 a week!