ANGLER’S MAIL magazine is out now – it’s the lowest price fishing read you can buy, with the print issue just £1.99 in good newsagents and supermarkets.
The magazine is also available digitally. And you can commit to by low cost subscription to get issues to your door every week… anywhere in world. Details with the subs link below.
There’s a stunning special cover artwork this week by the ace artist and angler Chris Turnbull.
We start a new mini series inside the issue Angler’s Mail with Darren Starkey. This former matchman lets you into his fascinating lure fishing world, catching all sorts of species, near and far away.
Long-time Mail columnist John Bailey has finally caught a barbel from where some people think it can no longer be done. Read his special feature.
The unique Steve Collett goes back to basics in his own way – another brilliant feature you can only enjoy with AM.
Also inside Angler’s Mail magazine this week:
- Tackle firm buys top fishery
- 14 lb 2 oz tench reported
- Lady carper faces online abuse
- Angling’s £60K prize winner
- Your Great Catches
- Darren Cox’s views on big events
- Michael Salisbury on why clubs matter
- Steve Lockett sneaks about with micro grubs
- Dave Coster shares his bream tricks
- Dr Ian Welch’s guide to fish diseases
- Andy Browne shows how to boost pellets
- Colin Davidson’s spod mix tweaks
- Billy Flowers & Jamie Londors’ latest carp sucesses
- New Gear selected by Richard Howard
PLUS much more, including best Where To Fish section. It’s by genuine, highly experienced regional experts.
Don’t miss this issue of Angler’s Mail magazine. Lowest price, best content!
SUBSCRIBE TO ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE AT A LOW PRICE!
The best weekly print magazine, Angler’s Mail, will be delivered to you.
Just subscribe to one of the top Sale deals online at our official website for magazine subs >> magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail print magazine delivered to your door, anywhere in the world.
Discounted subs rates start from just 98p per week (print) – and just 79p per issue for the digital version!