ANGLER’S MAIL magazine is the publication to pick and enjoy at your leisure this week. It’s a superb read.
Locate those fish… with the help of the wise, vastly experienced Mail columnist, Dave Coster. His guide is sure to help you.
There are exclusive columnists galore, and one of the most popular Mail regulars, Steve Collett, explains how he caught tench… under pressure.
This week’s fantastic cover artwork is by the talented Maurice Pledger, who has his own Mail mini series. Join him inside this issue, recounting some classic perch fishing sessions.
Also inside this week’s must-read Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Huge carp on simple float tactics
- Fears over the Green Party and angling
- Tackle prices to rise? The Mail investigates.
- Life sentence for murderer – full story of a shocking, sad case
- Mail readers’ Great Catches
- Reserve stars at UK Champs
- Darren Cox on fishing festival thrills
- Letters looks at a plastic timebomb
- Andy Browne in live Method feeder action
- John Bailey gets boilies put to the test
- Russell Shipton, guest expert, gives a Jigger lesson
- Dr Ian Welch looks at shoaling
- Ollie Johnson and Andy Ford use fly kit for carp
- Colin Davidson looks at modern carp rig tubing
- Mike Salisbury shares insight on sponsorships
- Matt Sparkes delves into the archives for classic Mail news
- Darren Starkey’s World pike challenge
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
Where To Fish – the nation’s No.1 hotspots guide, compiled only by genuine regional experts.
For the best exclusive content, read Angler’s Mail magazine this week. This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20. Get your copy asap.
Get Angler’s Mail (print or digital version) to you every week at a great price ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!
Subs deals mean you can get every AM magazine issue, delivered to you, from just £1.30 a week!