THE new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine is out now, and it’s the ONLY publication you need if you want a proper, all-round read.
Special guests this week include Steve Gardener, one of England’s – and indeed the World’s – all-time match fishing greats.
There’s a guest slot, too, for Nick Parker, the highly experierienced river keeper. He shares his ways for fly fishing for pike.
No publication does Where To Fish even half as well as Angler’s Mail magazine. This week there’s a special look at late-season hotspots… banker spots sure to fish well if conditions are even half-decent.
More exclusive, interesting content inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine:
- The loss of Britain’s No.1 barbel hotspot
- Flooding chaos hits angling
- Tribute to bait great, Bob Baker
- UK’s biggest rudd
- England’s World squad revealed
- John Bailey on the ways angling is in crisis
- Dave Coster on his most memorable fishing trips
- Colin Davidson looks are ‘too sharp’ hooks
- Neville Fickling is on danger alert!
- Steve Collett fines down to enjoy stormy success
- Readers’ ‘must-fish’ venues
- Why reflecting on your fishing matters
- Dr Ian Welch looks at two types of shad
- Mike Salisbury visits historic carp venue Wraysbury
- Top Tips – boost your catches
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- The best letters page in angling. And a crossword puzzle.
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine is in good newsagents and good supermarkets now.
Find your local AM stockist: click HERE and insert your post code.
Get your Angler’s Mail magazine copy whilst stocks last!
BIG-VALUE ANGLER’S MAIL SUBSCRIPTION OFFER!
Get AM magazine delivered to your door each week at a bargain price >> click here!