THE huge zander on the cover of the new, must-read Angler’s Mail magazine was caught in Britain.
And you can find out exclusively all about this awesome fish, which has an epic story behind it.
Angler’s Mail magazine has been talking to a forgotten legend of the match fishing scene, Billy Knott.
The special big interview reflects on Billy’s truly colourful angling life… that’s far from over.
Top specialist angler Kenny Parsons is another great guest this week. He helps you make short work of big chub.
More exclusive, interesting content inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Angling star’s cancer shock
- Tackle shops unite
- Rugby ace & DJ’s take on the fishing scene
- Steve Collett will inspire you to try steak bait
- Top Tips to improve your catches
- John Bailey and pal Robbie Northman help you catch a 4 lb perch, too
- Predator legend Neville Fickling shares his ‘guide’s guide’
- Ace coach Mike Salisbury spills beans on stockings
- Carl Milton sorts out your preparation
- Dave Coster’s close look at the main coarse fishing venue options
- It weighed 8 lb 8 oz… but what did carp star Billy Flowers land?
- Colin Davidson looks closely at carp baiting poles
- Dr Ian Welch’s insight into alien plants
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Where To Fish – the best guide, compiled by true regional experts
- Your Views – the best letters page in angling. And a crossword puzzle.
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail magazine is in good newsagents and good supermarkets now, with the cover date of January 2, 2020. Get your copy whilst stocks last.
JANUARY SALE ANGLER’S MAIL SUBSCRIPTION OFFER!
Start 2020 in style by getting 6 issues of AM magazine for just £6 >> click here!