HUGE fish have been on the feed on the UK and Europe.
Angler’s Mail magazine is the place to learn more… it has a cracking UK common carp on the front cover, along with all the week’s top catches inside.
Read about a massive 7 lb perch and learn 21 pearls of angling wisdom… do you swear by any of them?
‘John Wilson Day’ is this week, full details are in your copy of Angler’s Mail magazine.
Essential, exclusive reading this week includes…
- Steve Collett targets golden crucians in his unique way
- John Bailey shares the joys of big daytime bream
- Meet the ace UK angler aiming for £160K
- Maurice Pledger’s art of carp
- Simon Preece’s tricks for roach on seeds and shells
- Andy Browne shares his banjo feeder lessons
- Dr Ian Welch wonders: are additives safe?
- Dave Coster examines essential beads and shows a super rig
- Darren Starkey reveals the FFF method
- Ollie Johnson enjoys childhood action
- Barbel ace’s must-read views
- Mike Salisbury on after school fishing
- Colin Davidson looks at kit transport
- Match ace Sean Ashby’s a nice ‘Erner’
- Top carp brand lands in UK – read our first look!
PLUS Where To Fish – the No.1 guide – is only in Angler’s Mail. It’s written by experts who really know their regions.
For the best exclusive content, read Angler’s Mail magazine this week. This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20. Get your copy asap.
Get Angler’s Mail (print or digital version) to you every week at a great price ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!
Subs deals mean you can get every AM magazine issue, delivered to you, from just £1.30 a week!