ANGLER’S MAIL magazine is the place for seriously impressive top catches and in-depth reports. It’s out now!
If you like barbel, the stunner on the AM cover and another different giant are essential for you this week. There’s also a monster river zander.
As the 1 m social distancing rule comes in this week, AM tells you what it means for angling, including holidays.
AM mag’s unrivalled regional columnists’ reveal a whole range of latest hotspots in Where To Fish. They also name six of the best big bream waters.
Get your AM copy from a supermarket or newsagent today. In case of difficulty getting your copy, find out more here.
Exclusive columns inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Kev Sanders – special guest reveals his rudd fishing tactics
- Steve Collett – blast from the past with free Newark Needle Float
- John Bailey – quest for 3 ‘tenners’
- Jack Perks – why he’s had a gilt trip
- Dr Ian Welch – colours fish love
- Dave Coster – feeder evolution
- Colin Davidson – carp rig tweaks
- Mike Salisbury – new normals
- Dave Tipping – Seven heaven
- Sean Ashby – former World Champ
- Epic Catches – two record rudd
- Top Tips – nuggets of advice
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Your Views – the best letters page in angling. And a crossword puzzle.
Don’t miss AM. You’ll enjoy a proper read, full of interesting content that you will not find online. Go on… treat yourself to the print issue!