ANGLER’S MAIL magazine has seven great river features in this week’s issue – it’s a fascinating top-value read for all coarse and carp anglers.
There’s even the story of a British record grayling… what a fish, backed up by more giant ‘ladies of the stream.’
Some of the great content to enjoy in this week’s AM mag…
- Canal aliens captured!
- Huge pike on budget tackle
- Angling boom that UK can learn from
- Mail readers’ Great Catches & Views
- RiverFest Final full coverage
- Steve Collett chases grayling in memory of a Mail great
- Andy Little’s thoughts on barbel rigs and classic carping
- Billy & Jamie tackle a big carp hauling mecca
- Colin Davidson improves your bite indication
- John Bailey on chub that broke rules!
- Andy Black explains how to target river zander
- Dave Coster shares river feeder tips
- Dr Ian Welch on fish avoiding rigs
- Darren Cox’s winter feeding approaches
- Andy Browne looks at mini marvels
- Archie Braddock reveals his best barbel baits
- New Gear selections with Richard Howard
PLUS the best Where To Fish section, by regional experts.
This week’s issue (print version) is only £1.99 in good supermarkets and newsagents.
With Christmas coming, it’s a great time to subscribe to one of the top magazine offers online here, now >>> magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail magazine delivered to your door, or the door of a friend/relative. And it’s at discounted rates… to suit all pockets.
There are seasonal deals for the print version and the digital version too.