WANT to fish the REAL lake hotspots, instead of duff swims? Get Angler’s Mail magazine this week.
The Mail’s top tactical brain, Dave Coster, is your guide to the best places to fish on stillwaters. Join him and get on the fish!
Also inside this week’s must-read Angler’s Mail magazine:
- High street chain launches bait range
- AM columnist saves woman
- Outrage over fine 18,000 fish kill
- Your Views on tackle shops
- Steve Collett gets routed at Rutland
- John Bailey’s fascinating barbel summer story
- Mike Salisbury explores different approaches
- Pemb Wrighting explains a top bream tactic
- Bill Rushmer on why paste is the tonic
- Andy Browne guides you through the pellet cone
- Dr Ian Welch tunes into alarm calls by fish
- Darren Starkey enjoys his dream river day
- Carp Billy Flowers shares 30s fun at a southern day ticket lake
- Colin Davidson offers brilliant pop-up advice
- £60K Maver Match This Final – full coverage
- Jamie Hughes – special Q&A with matchman of the moment
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Your Great Catches
PLUS Where To Fish – biggest & best guide, by Angler’s Mail magazine’s genuine regional experts. No other hotspots guide comes close!
This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops now, priced £2.20. Don’t miss it.
It makes sense to get Angler’s Mail (print or digital version) to you every week at a great price ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!
Subs deals mean you can get every AM magazine issue, delivered to you, from just £1.30 a week!