PLANNING a well-earned break by the waterside… with great fishing and accommodation? Angler’s Mail magazine is the place for you, as it has a special guide this week.
The Mail’s unbeatable Where To Fish team reveal fantastic fisheries where you can enjoy a happy holiday and catch plenty.
There are brilliant exclusive columnists galore and the most interesting content in Angler’s Mail magazine.
Here’s a snapshot of what’s inside the mag this week:
- Worrying mystery of missing top angler
- Final flourish of river specimens
- Top angler slams Environment Agency
- Drugs seized by bailiffs
- Match fishing’s new £12k winner
- Huge grayling insight from record holder
- Steve Collett gets perch action under pressure
- Andy Little reveals Golden roach
- John Bailey’s exclusive views on big river fish
- Steve Lockett helps you enjoy slider success
- Andy Black’s pike highs & lows
- Dave Tipping helps you bring on bream
- Dave Coster’s legendary fishing kit
- Dr Ian Welch looks closely at sturgeon
- Andy Browne’s top tips for springtime perch
- Billy Flowers and Jamie Londors’ perfect carp practice
- Colin Davidson’s tricks for carp on corn
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Back In Time with Matt Sparkes
- Mail readers’ Great Catches
PLUS lots more exclusive content, only in Angler’s Mail magazine this week.
This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20. Get your copy asap.
Get Angler’s Mail (print or digital version) to you every week at a great price ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!