GET set for winter by reading John Bailey’s golden rules… only in this week’s issue of Angler’s Mail.
Learn how to feed correctly, with the right baits, by following cover star and guide John’s advice.
Also inside this week’s must-read-issue of Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Europe set to ban all fishing lead
- Guest Tony King reveals his Flexi Rig for perch
- Steve Collett tackles the Wye… it’s coloured, but the bait choice is clear
- Jack Perks teams up with TV’s Matt Hayes to seek daylight zander
- Colin Davidson takes a close look at end-tackle colours for carp
- Dr Ian Welch examines sunshine effects on fish
- Dave Coster reveals the greatest baits
- Neville Fickling helps you catch wary pike
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
PLUS much more, including the nation’s favourite Where To Fish – it’s the No.1 hotspots guide, by genuine regional experts.
This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops now, priced £2.20. Don’t miss it.