ANGLER’S MAIL magazine is loaded with new season catches and action from a brilliant week for angling. It’s out now!
This cracking issue starts with a superb cover photo by Jordy Op’t Hof.
And if you’re keen to catch more of those carp off the surface, Dr Ian Welch reveals the science of this fascinating side to our sport.
Columnist Steve Collett reveals how he fared on the Trent and the Severn as the rivers opened.
Find out how tackle shops have been coping lately – and the latest on the boom in angling.
AM mag’s unrivalled regional columnists’ reveal a whole range of latest hotspots in Where To Fish. They also name six of the best barbel stretches.
AM reveals the latest happenings, catches, tips and hotspots. Brilliant columnists will also brighten up your fishing week.
Get your AM copy from a supermarket or newsagent today. In case of difficulty getting your copy, find out more here.
Also inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Ben Hervey-Murray – special guest ‘The Hairy Angler’ reveals how he’s now successfully ‘sharking USA’
- Jack Perks – how he exclusively filmed the World Cup of Baits!
- John Bailey – in-depth look at crucian carp fishing in Britain
- Joe Roberts – special Q&A with UK and international match ace
- Dave Coster – the quiet feeder revolution, plus a look at punch
- Billy Flowers– how staying alert brought carp while others blew out
- Colin Davidson – masterclass in the finer arts of spotting fish
- Bill Rushmer – margin tactics plus how to make a great float
- Dave Tipping – how a little white lie put him on track for tench
- Epic Catches – Pete Springate’s iconic brace of big Wraysbury carp
- Top Tips – nuggets of advice including great hints for rivers and floaters
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Your Views – the best letters page in angling. And a crossword puzzle.
Don’t miss AM. You’ll enjoy a proper read, full of interesting content that you will not find online. Go on… treat yourself to the print issue!