ANGLER’S MAIL magazine is out now – and it’s a brilliant read.
Learn all about that iconic river species on the cover, barbel, with Dr Ian Welch.
Get set for the new river fishing season, starting June 16th, with hotspots suggested by AM’s unrivalled Where to Fish team.
AM reveals the latest happenings, catches, tips and hotspots. Brilliant columnists will also brighten up your fishing week.
Get your AM copy from a supermarket or newsagent today. In case of difficulty getting your copy, find out more here.
Also inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine:
- British record nudged by masked angler
- Quest for justice over angler’s shocking death
- Carper hampered by new Covid rules
- RIP Len Arbery
- Fish’O’Mania is back… but with big changes
- Match ace dies due to Covid-19
- Denis White – special Q&A on his life and battle with Covid-19
- Steve Collett targets big eels by design. Can he catch one?
- Jimmy Sallis, special guest ,on his belly boating and river fishing
- Jack Perks catches up with a ‘dinosaur species’
- John Bailey examines getting results when it’s tough on the lakes
- Bill Rushmer looks back on his float-making life
- Dave Coster’s magic moments
- England carp captain Jamie Londors on beating weed
- Colin Davidson looks at balanced carp bait
- Dave Tipping’s interesting bivvy life
- Top Tips – nuggets of advice
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Where To Fish – quality reopening reports from the No.1 regional team
- Your Views – the best letters page in angling. And a crossword puzzle.
Don’t miss AM. You’ll enjoy a proper read, full of interesting content that you will not find online. Go on… treat yourself to the print issue!