FISHERIES have been talking to Angler’s Mail about the lockdown period and the future. You can read their insight in a special section in the new issue, out now.
AM mag is your essential fishing fix during these difficult times, and includes many more brilliant columnists and guests.
Also inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Why rivers are going unpoliced
- Pike record on the cards
- Restoring fish fortunes on the Severn
- Matchmen’s latest reactions to competitive fishing prospects
- Bill Rushmer explains how to make his brilliant DIY feeders
- Clint Elliott – big Q&A with top angler and White Acres manager
- Jon Arthur – guest feature with three-times UK angling champion
- Steve Collett takes a special look roach
- Dr Ian Welch studies tench
- Dave Coster on how to keep swims alive, plus reel size advice
- Colin Davidson looks at forgotten tactics that really work for carp
- Jack Perks on his love of chub
- John Bailey’s a special look at memorable travels, fish and people
- Where To Fish – the best post-lockdown waters for bites, and our regional experts’ latest on our lakes
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Your Views – the best letters page in angling. And a crossword puzzle.
Don’t miss AM. You’ll enjoy a proper read, full of interesting content that you will not find online. Go on… treat yourself to the print issue!
Now, more than ever, it makes sense to get ANGLER’S MAIL TO YOUR DOOR – EVERY WEEK!
You get a brilliant low-cost deal on AM magazine when you subscribe to the print issue… or the digital (iPad) issue.
If you get the print issue delivered to your door, there is no need to go out of the house >> click here and subscribe today!