ALL-NEW LICENCES are out now – get the full details on the options, the changes and the carp licence in this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine.
This week’s issue includes the lowdown on The Big Fish Off as it returns to ITV, plus a close look at behind-the-scenes of another TV series with England carp team boss Rob Hughes.
Must-reads galore inside Angler’s Mail this week include:
- How the Winter League title was won
- Your Great Catches – including 102 lb carp brace
- Match Squad – Darren Cox dares you to be different
- John Bailey – end of the river season soiree
- Dave Coster’s perch guide
- Make Andy Browne’s cheesepaste
- Secret Lives – how fish fight and cope out of water
- Catch More bream – guest expert explains
- New Gear – Richard Howard’s picks
- Hook more carp – plus spring tips for carp
- Exclusives galore – including Memory Lane and The Informant
PLUS Where To Fish This Week – by the best team of regional experts in the business.
The big value Angler’s Mail print magazine is out now and just £1.99. It’s also available digitally.
Get yourself a subscription to Angler’s Mail print magazine at a great price – click HERE to subscribe and SAVE!