ANGLER’S MAIL magazine this week brings you exclusives galore – including a free rod licence voucher.
Get the print issue which costs only £1.95 and use the voucher (worth £3.75) to take a friend fishing, or maybe take your dad seeing as it’s coming up for Father’s Day!
You’ll find Angler’s Mail, the original and best weekly print magazine, in good newsagents and supermarkets.
This week’s Angler’s Mail magazine, which comes with a free tackle guide, includes full story of a rod revolution; a British record-breaking stickleback; the EA’s battle with alien species and how YOU can be a proper tackle collector.
Also in your Angler’s Mail magazine this week:
- Great catches including a huge brace of rudd and giant tench
- Steve Collett targets a very unusual UK fish – his favourite species!
- On The Bank gives ace Method feeder advice
- Where To Fish This Week – with trusted regional experts
- Carp Crew, including advice to maximise your rod hours
- John Bailey reports on the Tench Cup
- Match News reveals the best silver fish water
- Lure Attacks explains opportunist fishing
- Match Squad with Lee Kerry and Darren Cox, with top tips
Plus the best instructional pages – Angling Answers; How To; Back To School; Commercial Edges and Secret Lives.
Be sure to get this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine in good newsagents and supermarkets – and also via subscription HERE