THIS week’s print copy of Angler’s Mail magazine comes with a FREE rod licence voucher, and there’s so much to enjoy inside the issue itself.
The magazine’s exclusive Where to Fish experts reveal the best venues for a UK Angling Holiday in 2017. It’s an essential guide!
Angler’s Mail columnist Andy Browne and fellow tactician Dave Coster reveal their tench tactics – so get to grips with green ‘uns with the magazine’s help.
- Your Great Catches – including three UK carp for 141 lb!
- Lee Kerry helps you achieve pellet perfection
- Zig rigs tricks to catch more spring carp
- Top tips from angling coach Michael Salisbury
- Catch More canal perch on colourful, soft lures
- Fish that send signals are examined by Dr Ian Welch
- John Bailey’s lessons learned from last season
PLUS Where To Fish This Week with respected regional experts.
The big value Angler’s Mail print magazine is out now and just £1.99. It’s also available digitally.
Get yourself a subscription to Angler’s Mail print magazine at a great price – click HERE to subscribe and SAVE!