THERE’S a free one-day rod licence and lots of money-off day ticket deals in Angler’s Mail print magazine this week.
You’ll make a splash this summer by reading the magazine, just like the angler on the front cover. And it’s priced a top value £1.99.
There’s so much inside your must-read Angler’s Mail print mag:
- Record roach guiding service
- Angler paralysed after horror tree fall
- Big tench on the munch plus latest top catches
- Fish‘O’Mania latest and Sean Ashby on Irish festivities
- Club members in support of the Close Season
- Steve Collett tries for an all-too-rare canal zander
- John Bailey’s thoughts on stillwater feeder fishing in summer
- Catch More decent fish…by whipping ’em out
- Dave Coster’s great gizmos for better bait presentation
- Dr Ian Welch examines summer pike fishing
- Andy Browne helps you catch tench on the feeder
- Ian Heaps’ winning ways with the waggler
- Historic Moments – iconic Bruce & Walker rods
- Richard Howard’s New Gear selections
- Colin Davidson shows how to make your own carp bait booster
- Jamie Londors is as happy as Larry with prizewinning session
- School of Angling explains best care with specimen fish
PLUS much more and the best Where To Fish guide – by regional experts who can really trust.
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine costs only £1.99 in good supermarkets and newsagents in the UK.
It pays to subscribe NOW to one of the top deals online at magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail print magazine delivered to your door, anywhere in the world, at discounted rates from just 96p per week!