ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE this week comes with a free 1-day rod licence voucher plus a free tackle guide from Garbolino UK. Get your copy!
We’re right behind the Take A Friend Fishing scheme and the rod licence voucher (inside this issue of the magazine) can save a full licence holder – or his fishing companion – £3.75, for a limited period!
This issue of Angler’s Mail magazine reveals Britain’s biggest carp in a special look at heavyweights by our carp analyst, Colin Davidson.
And there’s a guest appearance by cover star Oli Davies, a key man behind Nash and Urban Banx videos, as he explains how he catches BIG carp in short sessions. If you don’t have much time, ‘The Olicle’s’ feature is sure to help you a lot!
Also inside his must-read issue of Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Tackle dealer killed wife with hammer
- The Big One Show build-up
- UK canal carp record rocked
- The Specialists targets bream with a guest ace
- On The Bank gets to grips with commercial pools
- Lure Attacks explains how to catch and catch with shads
- Match Squad and Match News
- Steve Collett on the River Severn and a midlands canal
- John Bailey on how miles = smiles!
- New Gear, Angling Answers, Secret Lives
PLUS – a southern carp hauler is our Venue Expert in the big Where To Fish This Week section… with local experts!
There’s all this and more in Angler’s Mail magazine – content that’s exclusive to the mag, not all over the internet!
Be sure to get this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine in good newsagents and supermarkets – and also via subscription HERE