ANGLER’S MAIL magazine is out now with a brilliant issue, loaded with exclusive contents.
Get an edge for carp of all sizes with the ‘fizzy method ‘by reading this week’s guest instruction feature with Mark Cree.
Marvel at anglers’ amazing waterwide sights and Dave Coster’s ‘oddballs’. And enjoy a new series with Darren Starkey, ace species hunter.
Must-reads for all coarse & carp anglers are inside this Angler’s Mail magazine. They include:
- Darren Cox reveals his perfect pellets
- John Bailey’s latest river learnings
- Dr Ian Welch explains the survival of fittest
- Andy Browne’s favourite spring baits
- Dave Tipping on springtime bream
- Ollie Johnson & Andy Little on tench
- Matt Sparkes looks at classic AM
- England carp ace Billy Flowers on after-work carp
- Colin Davidson looks at carpy hook links
- Mike Salisbury goes canal carping
- Richard Howard’s Gear of the Week
- Great bream waters revealed
PLUS much more…. and Where To Fish – AM has the best guide, and it’s compiled only by genuine regional experts.
WIN! This issue also includes a feeder fishing feature by Steve Collett with his hero Tom Pickering. YOU can win Tom’s signed Maver kit – find out more here.
For the best exclusive content, read Angler’s Mail magazine this week. This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20. Get your copy asap.
Get Angler’s Mail (print or digital version) to you every week at a great price ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!