ANGLERS are back at so many waters – but not all. Angler’s Mail magazine is THE place to catch up on the very start of the big reopening.
There are many AM magazine pages devoted to the restart, the processes and the effects – plus EXCLUSIVE early catch highlights, too.
Be a part of the boom in angling, by reading this week’s issue…whether you’re fishing now, or are holding back.
Also inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Steve Collett – share in his love of tench
- John Bailey has a way to repay the Angling Trust for getting us back out and fishing
- Dave Tipping on the loss of our traditional tench pools
- Jack Perks dives into majestic minnows
- Dean Jones, fishery boss and bait buff ,is our special guest
- Dr Ian Welch looks at the lateral line
- Dave Coster’s guide fishing weights
- Colin Davidson has a bread bait that will catch carp now
- Mike Salisbury shares his lockdown diary
- Sean Ashby on why he’s not going pleasure fishing
- Where To Fish – the best waters for parking at your peg, and our regional experts’ latest on our clubs
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Your Views – the best letters page in angling. And a crossword puzzle.
Don’t miss AM. You’ll enjoy a proper read, full of interesting content that you will not find online. Go on… treat yourself to the print issue!
Now, more than ever, it makes sense to get ANGLER’S MAIL TO YOUR DOOR – EVERY WEEK!
You get a brilliant low-cost deal on AM magazine when you subscribe to the print issue… or the digital (iPad) issue.
If you get the print issue delivered to your door, there is no need to go out of the house >> click here and subscribe today!