THIS week’s new, must-read Angler’s Mail magazine has a special Where To Fish section highlighting the venues to fish in February.
It’s sure to be cold in the weeks ahead. Trust the Mail’s regional experts to steer you to the swims where you can keep catching.
Super columnists include Steve Collett, who has shared in an incredible big pike session on the Norfolk Broads… a stunning SIX fish over 20 lb!
More exclusive, interesting content inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Carp poachers caught by matchmen
- Eco-friendly tackle launched
- John Bailey – roach diary
- Top Tips – boost your catches
- Andy Lush – lure ace is our guest, explaining Ice Jigs
- Carl Milton – train your brain
- Dr Ian Welch – detectors on fish
- Dave Coster – skimmer bream
- Billy & Jamie – hit ‘n’ hold carp
- Colin Davidson – clipping arts
- Neville Fickling – pike hotspots
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Darren Cox, Mike Salisbury & more great columnists.
- Mail readers’ great catches
- Your Views – the best letters page in angling. And a crossword puzzle.
- Where To Fish – the best guide, compiled by true regional experts
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail magazine is in good newsagents and good supermarkets now.
Find your local AM stockist: click HERE and insert your post code.
Get your Angler’s Mail magazine copy whilst stocks last!
JANUARY SALE ANGLER’S MAIL SUBSCRIPTION OFFER!
Start 2020 in style by getting 6 issues of AM magazine for just £6 >> click here!