ANGLER’S MAIL magazine is out now with a great guide to traditional tench tactics to help you enjoy early action.
As we head into Easter , read tench fanatic and cover star John Bailey’s ‘guide’s guide’.
The magazine’s must-read columnist Steve Collett shares his latest insight into pleasure fishing fun, featuring 40p-a-tin carp bait!
Must-reads for all coarse & carp anglers are inside this Angler’s Mail magazine. They include:
- Rod licence facts revealed
- Big Q&A with ‘England’s future match fishing manager’
- Colin Davidson looks at today’s shorter carp rods
- Dave Tipping on the joys of mini species
- Dave Pocock shares his pellet ‘wag’ tips
- Coach Mike Salisbury starts a new series
- Nev Fickling on running a fishery
- Dave Coster on the essentials of pole care
- Dr Ian Welch looks at benefits of slime
- Andy Browne show you his shockleader knot
- England carp captain Jamie Londors’ dawn double
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Andy Little and Ollie Johnson go spring perching
- One rule for cats, another for carp
- Match star nets £60K Final spot
- Back in Time with Matt Sparkes
- Mail reader’s Great Catches
PLUS much more…. and Where To Fish – AM has the best guide, and it’s compiled only by genuine regional experts.
For the best exclusive content, read Angler’s Mail magazine this week. This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20. Get your copy asap.
Get Angler’s Mail (print or digital version) to you every week at a great price ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!