NEW ROD LICENCES – and the story behind them – are revealed in this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine. This issue is out now… so be sure to get your copy!
The stunning new licences feature on the AM cover and inside this must-read magazine issue.
There’s another major AM exclusive, too, as columnist John Bailey reports fully on the day the British grayling record was finally beaten.
What a fish – and it’s only in Angler’s Mail!
Also inside this week’s AM mag issue:
- All the major news stories – first in print!
- Steve Collett explores park life
- Guest Steve Beech show how he targets chub
- Dave Coster’s catapult technique tips
- Ian Welch on tackling tidal rivers
- Andy Browne’s feeder fishing advice
- Neville Fickling explains ‘pushover’ pike
- Dave Tipping helps you target zander
- Carp ace Billy Flowers is back in UK action
- Colin Davidson shares top zig-rigging insight
- Andy Little on Wye chub & pike… plus the Brolly Camp!
- Winter League winners crowned – full reports and pix
- Match ace Lee Kerry’s World Angling Games experiences
- Back In Time with Matt Sparkes
- Richard Howard’s New Gear selections
PLUS lots more, including Where To Fish – with Britain’s No.1 team of regional experts. They reveal the best late-season river hotspots.
This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20. Get your copy asap.
Get Angler’s Mail (print or digital version) to you every week at a great price ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!