ANGLER’S MAIL magazine has been catching up with angling’s super veterans for the latest issue, packed full of top stuff for the new year. They’re out there in all weathers, catching fish.
Find out which fishing clubs the Mail’s Where to Fish regional experts reckon you should join in 2015. If you want to find some fantastic venues to try, the Mail men’s suggestions are vital reading.
If you plan to a fish a river anytime soon, highly respected Pete Reading delivers a special feature loaded with top advice for the weeks ahead… for all sort of species!
And learn exactly what the Environment Agency are going to doing for angling this year, in an exclusive news report.
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail magazine (cover-dated January 6) also includes:
- Cover star Steve Collett catching on worms
- Why a top angler is slamming a ‘five fish’ payout
- The sporting star who is now a chub front runner
- Britain’s biggest carp wins award
- Andy Black’s brilliant deadbait tweaks for pike
- John Bailey is getting back on the quiver
- Colin Davidson’s tricks to get day ticket carp runs
- Essential Knowledge looks at nets
- Winter warmers from Korda and kit you need for pools carp
- Match results and pictures – plus the nation’s hardcore match stalwarts
- How big perch were chopped down
Be sure to get this week’s issue of Angler’s Mail magazine, in shops and digital stores.