A BRILLIANTLY insightful new series starts this week in Angler’s Mail print magazine – with additives expert Archie Braddock.
Archie starts his Flavour of Fishing series by telling the story of how flavouring baits transformed his angling.
This week’s issue is easy to spot, with a HUGE golden orfe on the cover.
Going fishing soon? Find out the latest hotspots via the best Where To Fish coverage, by the Angler’s Mail team of regional experts.
This week’s AM mag contains exclusives galore, all in print:
- Pole v Waggler: the rematch
- The double marathon angler
- Sad end for zander
- Earthquake at lake
- Struggling shop raided
- Are meat baits dangerous to fish?
- Travel tips for foreign success
- Carp fishing with Billy Flowers and Colin Davidson
- Lee Kerry on preparing perfect groundbait
- Close Season and merganser threat
- Steve Collett goes after stillwater chub
- Dave Coster on choosing the right hook styles
- Andy Browne explains super spring baits
- Bob Nudd’s career highlights
- John Bailey and his lady target huge roach
- Richard Howard’s New Gear picks
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine costs only £1.99 in good supermarkets and newsagents in the UK.
It pays to subscribe NOW to one of the top deals online at magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail print magazine delivered to your door, anywhere in the world, at discounted rates from just 96p per week!