TENCH of green giant proportions – such as the one of the cover of this week’s must-read Angler’s Mail magazine – are showing up regularly in catches this season.
Get your copy of the magazine and check out Mark Grafham’s special rig in p.24, and Duncan Charman some regional insights in p.56. You too could catch a big tench!
Also inside Angler’s Mail magazine, out now:
- Steve Collett helps you enjoy surface carp action
- John Bailey helps you when trotting for roach
- Darren Starkey’s advice on using spoons
- Mike Salisbury’s casting tips
- Maurice Pledger looks at flower power
- Andy Browne’s advice for river fishing
- Dr Ian Welch on sea trout insights
- Dave Coster’s items that he wouldn’t want to be without
- Colin Davidson on carp liquids
- England carp ace Billy Flowers enjoys scaly success
- Andy Little & Ollie Johnson on how to target barbel and chub
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Save Our Sport – strategy revealed
- Mail readers’ Great Catches
- Fish’O Final line-up completed
- Sean Ashby’s match rig preparation
PLUS Where To Fish – the nation’s top venue guide, by genuine regional experts.
For the best exclusive content, read Angler’s Mail magazine this week. This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20. Get your copy asap.
Get Angler’s Mail (print or digital version) to you every week at a great price ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!
Subs deals mean you can get every AM magazine issue, delivered to you, from just £1.30 a week!