IT’S a collectors’ special issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine this week – don’t miss it. Still only £1.99.
Angler’s Mail brings you special tributes to the late, great Richard ‘Dick’ Walker, who was born exactly 100 years ago.
You’ll learn loads about the angling legend Dick Walker inside this issue of Angler’s Mail.
Other must-reads this week include:
- Bream history with 21-pounder
- British record orfe
- Tragic death of lure ace
- White Acres match special
- Lee Kerry on feeder fishing techniques
- Dave Coster on fishing rhythms
- Fish welfare with Dr Ian Welch
- Andy Browne’s handy items of tackle
- Ian Heaps’ secrets for commercial fishery success
- Catch More cagey bream
- New Gear selected by tackle guru Richard Howard
- Colin Davidson shows how to tie a successful Slip D rig
- How to embrace the digital age
- Top columnists Steve Collett, John Bailey, Jamie Londors & more
The best Where To Fish This Week guide – by regional experts who can really trust.
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine costs only £1.99 in good supermarkets and newsagents in the UK.
It pays to subscribe NOW to one of the top deals online at magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail print magazine delivered to your door, anywhere in the world, at discounted rates from just 96p per week!