THIS week’s print copy of Angler’s Mail magazine includes Dave Coster explaining the very best ways of feeding… to create a frenzy in your swim on your next session!
Cover star Paul Kozyra, seen on the front of the magazine landing another fish, reveals his top tactics. His advice will help you catch lots of his favourite species – chub.
Also inside the must-read Angler’s Mail magazine this week:
- This week’s very best catches – see them all in one place in AM mag.
- Rivers running dry – read top anglers’ reactions to this growing crisis.
- Jail for vicious assault – full story of nasty assault on riverbank.
- River Monsters’ Jeremy Wade exclusive – read about his final shows.
- Great guide to bite alarms, by our all-round ace Andy Browne
- John Bailey targets big perch and crucians, exclusively in AM mag.
- Duncan Charman helps you catch spring tench… lovely fishing!
- Fish welfare inspected – Dr Ian Welch’s exclusive diagnosis.
- Carp Crew’s Jamie is in the Cup Final – find out how he did it.
- Match legend’s double win – John Allerton explains how he’s winning.
- Lee Kerry chooses his own fishery rules – do you agree with them?
PLUS the very best WHERE TO FISH guide!
Angler’s Mail magazine’s big Where To Fish section is by genuine local experts you can trust. Our team of correspondents are all respected not just in their own regions, but nationally too. AM has real regional reporters, who really know their patch and are on the right grapevines….dedicated to helping YOU find the right places and catch more fish this week.
The must-read Angler’s Mail print magazine is out now and just £1.99. Accept no substitute. It’s also available digitally.
Get yourself a subscription to Angler’s Mail print magazine at a great price – click HERE to subscribe and SAVE!