COMMON carp and river carp history has been made and Angler’s Mail magazine is the place with these full stories and pictures – and much more.
The lowest value magazine – just £1.99 (print version) – has all you need to get up to speed and get inspired this week.
The Angler’s Mail regular columnists and core contributors are the most varied and interesting around. The coverage of what happening, and where to fish, plus top tips is hard to beat!
Must-reads in AM mag this week also include:
- Huge fish kill
- Star’s stolen tackle recovered
- Avon Roach Project speak out
- Steve Collett’s last-gasp carp
- John Bailey’s bream debacle
- Darren Starkey’s 50 species challenge
- Dave Coster explains his easy pole rigs
- Dr Ian Welch reveals all on low water levels
- Andy Browne helps you create flavoured pellets
- Catch More’s guest goes small river carping
- New Gear selections by Richard Howard
- The England carp pride of Jamie Londors
- PVA bait feeding tricks
PLUS lots more…including the best Where To Fish section – compiled by genuine local experts.
Don’t miss this issue of Angler’s Mail magazine. Lowest price, best content!
SUBSCRIBE TO ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE AT A LOW PRICE!
The best weekly print magazine, Angler’s Mail, will be delivered to you.
Just subscribe to one of the top Sale deals online at our official website for magazine subs >> magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail print magazine delivered to your door, anywhere in the world.
Discounted subs rates start from just 98p per week (print) – and just 79p per issue for the digital version!