ANGLER’S MAIL magazine has a stunning pike artwork on the cover this week.
It’s by wildlife artist David Miller, the man behind the hugely popular rod licence illustrations.
Angler’s Mail has brilliant insights into winter pike fishing inside this must-read issue.
There’s lots for all anglers inside this big value £1.99 magazine… why pay more?
Here’s a quick look at some of the contents:
- Christmas Gifts Special
- Fake lines alert!
- Cancer sufferer who is hauling giant fish
- Top matchman excluded from comp
- Dr Ian Welch explains freaky British fish
- Steve Collett gets carp action on Baileys boilies
- Mick Wilson, our guest, demonstrates worms on rivers
- Andy Little, big fish legend, targets stillwater zander
- Lee Kerry on why it’s time to save team fishing events
- Dave Coster’s deep water feed
- Andy Browne shares his bread tips
- Andy Black, Archie Braddock and John Bailey on pike
- Colin Davidson’s essentials for carp night sessions
- Jamie Londors reveals his carp netting
- Back In Time looks at 1990s carping
PLUS lots more, including Where To Fish – the very best guide!
This week’s issue is only £1.99 (print) in good supermarkets and newsagents. Be sure to get your copy!
A big value subscription to Angler’s Mail magazine makes a great Christmas gift! Use the deals here ▶️ fal.cn/SI7K