ANGLER’S MAIL magazine is out in shops now – and it’s essential reading for all coarse and carp anglers.
Redmire Pool, carp fishing’s most celebrated and historic venue, has been the subject of much speculation. Angler’s Mail magazine reveals what the one and only Chris Yates has to say on the situation.
Angler’s Mail magazine columnist Steve Collett reveals a cool lure trend that’s landed here in the UK. Will it appeal to you?
Must-reads for all coarse & carp anglers are inside this Angler’s Mail magazine. They include:
- John Bailey’s TV series joy
- Back in Time with Matt Sparkes
- Guest Philip Brown’s tench advice
- Dave Tipping targets spring streams
- Dave Coster shares his rig tricks
- Dr Ian Welch on spicy baits
- Andy Browne’s long-range kit
- Andy Black on painting your lures
- Ollie & Andy go spring carping
- Colin Davidson explains smells carp avoid
- Billy & Jamie share awesome carp hauling
- Sean Ashby’s big canal tactics
- Huge perch catch
- Pioneering charity nets big boost
- ‘Killer’ catfish latest
- Mail readers’ great catches
- Letters – river environment reality
- UK Sensas Challenge
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
PLUS much more…. and Where To Fish – AM has the best guide, and it’s compiled only by genuine regional experts.
For the best exclusive content, read Angler’s Mail magazine this week. This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20. Get your copy asap.
Get Angler’s Mail (print or digital version) to you every week at a great price ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!