ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE – the original and best weekly magazine for anglers – is back with a barnstorming issue full of exclusive content.
On the cover, and inside the magazine you’ll find Chris Yates, the former carp record holder and star of TV’s A Passion For Angling. Chris joins AM’s Specialists series to share with you a masterclass in watercraft to improve your catches.
Angler’s Mail magazine pays tribute to massively popular matchman turned all-rounder Jan Porter, who has sadly died.
Other news includes how TV’s Jeremy Wade saved a man during the filming of his new series, plus a new British 60 lb carp from a wonder water….and lots more!
Our match fishing coverage includes a look at how Leicester, sporting city of the moment, ranks for fishing….with insight from Barry Lineker (dad of Gary) amongst others!
Angler’s Mail magazine also includes this week:
- On The Bank reveals more top tactics to try
- Carp Crew with a guest appearance by the triple UK champ
- Lure Attacks gets fully to grips with spinners
- Your Great Catches – we publish more, so email them in to email@example.com
- Steve Collett’s on a mission to catch big crucians
- Venue Expert – just part of our extensive hotspots coverage
- Secret Lives of Fish with Dr Ian Welch
- John Bailey tries to apply finesse to boost his and others’ catches
PLUS New Gear, Your Letters, Angling Answers, The Informant and the best Where To Fish This Week section (by genuine local experts).
AND LOTS MORE CONTENT EXCLUSIVE TO ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE!
Be sure to get this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine in good newsagents and supermarkets – and also via subscription HERE