ANGLER’S MAIL magazine has a stunning cover image this week – and expert advice inside to catch crafty barbel like you see on the front.
There is terrific insight from John Bailey on how to catch all sorts of ‘wised up’ fish on both rivers and stillwaters, too.
The magazine’s guest expert, Richard Fisk, focusses on river barbel and how to catch them from snaggy spots.
Other must-reads only in this week’s issue of Angler’s Mail magazine include:
- A look back at the story of filmmaker Hugh Miles
- Nev Fickling calls to ban summer pike fishing
- Colin Davidson’s weed-beating carp rig
- Andy Browne’s river float tips
- Dr Ian Welch on catfish feeding habits
- Why Steve Collett is loving ‘Maun days’
- Dave Coster’s views on getting kids hooked
- Mike Salisbury helps you with lake choice
- Angling’s new leader revealed
- Fishing platform row
- National Champs winners
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Lots, lots more!
PLUS Where To Fish – the biggest & best guide… by genuine regional experts.
For the best exclusive content, read Angler’s Mail magazine this week. This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20. Get your copy asap.
Get Angler’s Mail (print or digital version) to you every week at a great price ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!
Subs deals mean you can get every AM magazine issue, delivered to you, from just £1.30 a week!