IT’S TOUGH out there but this week’s Angler’s Mail reveals a top trick to locate and catch fish in during cold conditions.
The magazine’s Essential Knowledge feature reveals how to use dropshot magic to create a top leger rig.
Need a holiday to look forward to? Angler’s Mail magazine’s picked brilliant fishing holiday venues around the UK – places to book soon!
- Wipeout at top venue
- Big perch nets match victory
- Torches cause chaos!
- Fishery bosses on fun new TV show
- Steve Collett tricks to find and catch carp
- Waggler skills for silver fish with guest star Pemb Wrighting
- John Bailey seeks river action in tough conditions
- Colin Davidson’s souped-up reels and top winter carp baits
- Steve Rowley explains his super effective pike traces
- Your problems solved in All The Answers
- Product News reveals new rods and boat
- Six of the Best shelters reviewed
- Canals, Rivers and Lakes match fishing tables
- Match results round-up with pictures
+ WHERE TO FISH hotspots from regional experts
And lots more – only in Angler’s Mail magazine. Priced £1.90 (print issue), also available digitally for iPad, Kindle, Android etc in stores.
Visit www.anglersmail.co.uk for latest subscription offers and latest blogs.