Great tactics for big roach are revealed in Angler’s Mail magazine this week. Be sure to get your copy of the No.1 mag!
Fish of the week gallery, including a 7 lb 13 oz chub.
Britain’s best-loved tackle expert Richard Howard selects this year’s best Christmas gifts for anglers.
Angler’s Mail magazine’s special guest this week is top river pike hunter Nathan Edgell. Read about his approach to uncover hidden specimens.
Also inside this week’s must-read-issue of Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Jack Perks encounters the forgotten stickleback
- Steve Collett tries some special groundbait on a cold day
- Dave Coster’s wonderful whip tactics
- Dr Ian Welch looks at river fish populations
- John Bailey’s great tips for river roach
- Andy Black’s greatest deadbaits
- Bill Rushmer fishes the famous Bridge Pool
- Top Tips – improve your catches.
- New home for zander
- Fry struggle in floods
- Mail Readers’ Great Mixed Catches.
- Where To Fish –hotspots guide, compiled by experts.
- England carp star Billy Flowers blank sessions
- Your view on culling cormorants
This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops now, priced £2.20. Don’t miss it.