IF catching bigger perch is on your agenda this winter, there are expert pointers in your new must-read issue of Angler’s Mail magazine.
Colin Davidson gives you the keys to winter carp, the mag reveals more Great Books for Christmas, plus all this top stuff is inside…
- Biggest Thames barbel for a decade!
- Huge river predator – and other great catches
- Major National Champs changes – exclusive report
- Steve Collett gets stuck into Severn barbel
- John Bailey tackles an untapped pike lake
- Action Replay heads north to connect with cold carp on bread
- Inspiring Ideas with BBC TV star Sam Wadman
- Top Tips with southern specimen great, Alan Stagg
- How to… travel light and catch more
- Secret Lives looks at overpopulation
- New Gear uncovers best latest releases
- Venue Expert, Your Views, The Informant
+ Over 466 venue reports and hot pegs revealed in Where To Fish This Week.
Angler’s Mail magazine is on sale in print in UK shops and by subscription to your door, anywhere in the world. Also available digitally for iPad in AppStore, Android in GooglePlay and Nook.