WANT to catch big perch? Be sure to get your copy of this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine – it’s out now.
A giant perch graces this week’s AM front cover – you can find out more and see unique pictures inside.
The magazine also provides ideas on where and how to catch a big perch for yourself.
The river Close Season consultation is the current big talking point in angling, and the Mail’s Dr Ian Welch fully explains the science.
Ian also shares his own must-read views. AM’s interesting columnists don’t hold back, they tell it straight…
Also inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Action demanded on our rivers
- Death warnings to anglers
- Chub caught on unusual bait
- Mail readers’ great catches
- Drennan end England backing
- Steve Collett targets sub zero grayling
- Andy Little catches cage feeder roach
- Match ace Sean Ashby’s analysis
- John Bailey’s quest for winter specimens
- Back In Time with Matt Sparkes
- Richard Howard’s New Gear selections
- Andy Browne helps you catch roach on seed
- Dave Coster reveals his tackle box tools
- England carp skipper Jamie Londors’ multi rig
- Colin Davidson on the perfect carp leader knot
- Neville Fickling explains: “why I use wire”
- Bill Rushmer’s advice for river predators
PLUS lots more, including the original and best Where To Fish section – by regional experts who really know their stuff.
The print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20.
Get Angler’s Mail (print or digital version) to you every week at a great price ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!