THIS week’s Angler’s Mail magazine is a must-read, and it’s out now.
Inside the magazine you’ll find a one-off guide to the best summer carp venues.
They’re selected by genuine regional experts, they’re all accessible water and they’re in form.
Steve Collett discovers what really makes the Fish’O’Mania champion Andy Bennett so special.
And there’s revealing Q&A with the champ himself.
John Bailey takes you behind the scenes with TV’s Bob Mortimer & Paul Whitehouse.
Bob & Paul’s new BBC Gone Fishing series starts this week, so don’t miss AM mag’s special feature.
Also inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Colin Davidson’s close look at hook links
- Mike Salisbury on key bait decisions
- Clint Elliott, the White Acres’ main man, shares close-in bag-up tips
- Carp aces Billy Flowers & Jamie Flowers’ British semi win
- Andy Browne on river float tactics
- Close Season ‘conclusions’
- Darren Starkey visits Paradise
- Dr Ian Welch explains killer silt on rivers
- Dave Coster’s great lines guide
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Keith Armishaw looks back at historic rods
- Matt Sparkes’ classic AM
- Brett nets annual big fish prize
- Sports stars aim for £1million
- Why anglers want water back
- UK club pipped for World title
For the best exclusive content, read Angler’s Mail magazine this week. This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20. Get your copy asap.
Get Angler’s Mail (print or digital version) to you every week at a great price ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!
Subs deals mean you can get every AM magazine issue, delivered to you, from just £1.30 a week!