PREVIOUSLY untold stories from pioneering carp legend Rod Hutchinson can be exclusively read in this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine.
A book was started before Hutchy sadly died, and this week’s Angler’s Mail shares a couple of its memorable yarns.
No publication does Where To Fish even half as well as Angler’s Mail magazine. This week there’s a special look at super carp bagging venues… plus all kinds of other waters are recommended by our experts.
More exclusive, interesting content inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine:
- British record-breaking minnow
- Fish saved in floods
- Undertones singer Feargal Sharkey speaks out on £4.8bn water plan
- New England fishing manager announced
- Winter League Final – full coverage
- Epic Catch: OAP’s 6 lb 4 oz perch
- The biggest crises for modern angling, according to Mail fans
- Steve Collett goes gudgeon fishing… told in his unique style
- Dr Ian Welch reveals the best pike hotspots
- Colin Davidson explains what really matters about carp lead clips
- Andy Black on how to target big perch
- Mark Everard’s quivertipping advice for late-season rivers success
- John Bailey’s review of the crazy winter that’s just ending
- Dave Coster’s 8 top tackle tricks
- Billy Flowers’ switches it up for carp success
- Bill Rushmer creates the best seafood baits
- England ace Sean Ashby’s latest sessions plus World insight
- Top Tips to boost your catches
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- The best letters page in angling. And a crossword puzzle.
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine is in good newsagents and good supermarkets now.
Find your local AM stockist: click HERE and insert your post code.
Get your Angler’s Mail magazine copy whilst stocks last!
BIG-VALUE ANGLER’S MAIL SUBSCRIPTION OFFER!
Get AM magazine delivered to your door each week at a bargain price >> click here!